Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-04-2023, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think it's not all about looks because some people want their body to "look" a certain way?

What I am saying is that saying it is just about looks is more superficial than the reality of it.

(05-04-2023, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so people want to look more like a woman, which they are.

A transgender person wants to look like the opposite sex, which they're not.

A trans person wants to outwardly express their gender in a way that matches how they see themself. Same as anyone else.

(05-04-2023, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: An increase in people who identify as it.

Do you have facts to back up this claim?

(05-04-2023, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just a maybe? It's a lot more accepted.

Again, in our culture. Not in all cultures around the world and throughout history.

(05-04-2023, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People ware bullied online because they're transgender? I think people that add people on social media know if the person that added them is transgender.

Are you really doubting the bullying? Wow.

If you are able to, you should just read some of these: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=online+transgender+bullying&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

That just scratches the surface on what is out there about this topic. Trans people aren't committing suicide because society is opening their arms widely for them. They face discrimination, hate, and bullying from everywhere. The language you use on a regular basis is the same sort of language that has been shown to negatively impact the mental health of trans individuals and lead them to potential self-harm.

Tell me again about how accepted they are in society.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Belsnickel - 05-04-2023, 08:51 PM