Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-04-2023, 11:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but gay marriage wasn't legal until over 90 years after women having the right to vote.  I try to be progressive, but even I can't tell you what's going to become nationally legalized in 2113.  If I'm against it now, I'm sorry!  I'm going to predict it is marriage between a man or woman and a gaseous lifeform from the 17th moon of Ibreon XII.

Or we could become so regressive following a societal collapse that we completely reboot things and in 2113 being left-handed is scandalous yet again.

So all I’m saying is we can’t compare todays progressives or conservatives and act like they are false because of previous generations versions. I have no problem saying what I was once against and am now for. I don’t pretend I’ve been in favor of gay marriage all along
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - michaelsean - 05-04-2023, 11:29 PM