Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DJ Reader gone after this season
(05-04-2023, 07:32 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Lawrence is 25, made the Pro-Bowl, had 7.5 sacks last year, and played 864 snaps last year.

Reader is nearly 29, did not make the Pro-Bowl, had 0 sacks last year, and played 397 snaps last year.

See the differences?

Makes me feel better about giving the Gravedigger an extension, thanks Ike.

(05-04-2023, 08:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ^This, if DJ feels like he's at home with the Bengals, he will want to finish this ride and get a ring.

Damn rights. Wink

(05-04-2023, 09:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Dos amigos con Patron!

Hilarious, they love that Tequila, uno cervesa el bartendro!

(05-04-2023, 10:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Reader has been a difference maker and a big part of the defense. I loved watching his highlights this past season and all the big plays he was involved with. I think resigning him should be high on the priority list for the Bengals and I'm not sure it will be.

We don't make it to the AFC Championship the last few years without DJ Reader. What would Burrow's career look like? Zac's....

Without winning those Playoff games? I am for extending DJ even over my man Logan Wilson if it has to be done and easily over Tee.

I know he is getting up there in age, but this man can come in and just shut down opposing team's run games when we need it the most.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
DJ Reader gone after this season - BenZoo2 - 05-04-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: DJ Reader gone after this season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-05-2023, 12:45 PM