Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-05-2023, 10:27 AM)Stewy Wrote: Notice how he started with "I'm personally".  He's speaking of himself and how he handles things.

He wasn't speaking to you, nor anyone else really about what they should do or how they should handle it.  He was telling you how HE handles it and perhaps giving advice to those like him.  As I am the same faith as he and have the same attitude, it might be good to know that this stance from a Christian is rather rare as many prefer to "get in your face" especially on the internet.  My stance is to lead by example, live a life for God and if others choose a different path that is their choice.

I agree with KillerG here. Sure Guy was "personally" tired of how some behave.

But after that he was also surely expressing a belief that ALL people, unbelievers included, will suffer the consequences of going against God's will.

I don't think he believes that God only punishes/rewards His believers, and leaves the rest of us alone.  

Then atheists would not go to hell for not believing.

I'm fine with him expressing his beliefs, though, and I'm always curious to hear how he explains things according to his them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Dill - 05-05-2023, 01:55 PM