Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden is silenced by handlers and Spokesperson tells biggest lies daily
(05-05-2023, 02:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So it's the best kind of lie, the kind that doesn't address what is actually being asked but is technically true from a certain perspective.  I get that's politics as usual but it doesn't make it any less wrong.

I don't know too much about the current spox, but it seems like she was off her game or rattled for some reason. Possible she didn't retain the information correctly. Hard to say, really. It's a bad look, sure, but I don't really say these sorts of things are right or wrong. I'm willing to call out lies when I hear/see them no mater what side they fall on, this just seems like something different than that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden is silenced by handlers and Spokesperson tells biggest lies daily - Belsnickel - 05-05-2023, 05:42 PM