Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-05-2023, 10:50 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Is he not speaking to the general audience when he says "If you do things against the Word of God, expect consequences"? Or, hell, even beyond that - just posts on a public forum. Perhaps you have a different interpretation and that's fine, but this is also a person who has a history of being "in your face" about faith on this very forum, telling at least one poster that he will be going to Hell. He has told another poster that when Satan became a fallen angel, he took many other angels with him including "several of them just like you." 

Forgive me if I don't give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his messaging. Even aside from that, I just generally reject the idea that he is only speaking in an isolated box. 

(05-05-2023, 01:55 PM)Dill Wrote: I agree with KillerG here. Sure Guy was "personally" tired of how some behave.

But after that he was also surely expressing a belief that ALL people, unbelievers included, will suffer the consequences of going against God's will.

I don't think he believes that God only punishes/rewards His believers, and leaves the rest of us alone.  

Then atheists would not go to hell for not believing.

I'm fine with him expressing his beliefs, though, and I'm always curious to hear how he explains things according to his them.

Peoples Christianity is supposed to be between them and God.  As a Christian there are VERY few real rules (All the Catholic stuff comes from man, not God).  The rules are Obey, Repent, Live your Life as he (Christ) did.  The problem with much of Christian history because so much of the world didn't want to do 1 and there fore not do 2, they went to war to force 1 & 2, thus violating #3.  It is my personal belief that those who have waged war to further religion, will face the wrath of God.

Finally The Bible tells us that Jesus will preside in judgement for all, thus why Christians speak of everyone.  It's part of the belief system.

But tell me this.....if you do not believe in any God......why do you care what guy said?  Just another looney religious nut, right?  Ignore and move on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Stewy - 05-05-2023, 09:34 PM