Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden.
(05-05-2023, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears multiple whistleblowers have come forward to speak about possible corruption when Biden was a VP. They are alleging Biden was investigated by the FBI for a pay off (bribery) with a foreign national. They have issued subpoenas to the FBI for records relating to the claims of multiple whistleblowers.

I remember when Trump was involved, liberals took whistleblowers claims 100% as accurate. How about Biden whistleblowers? Do you still treat them the same?

Will the FBI and DOJ stonewall the Congress and never give them the case files or will they hand them over unredacted?

I do not know if Biden is guilty of bribery, but sure is a lot of smoke around him with money and foreign countries.

I am wondering which Trump "whistleblowers" you are refering to. 

Vindeman was certainly a whistleblower, and a call transcript proved his claims to be 100 percent accurate. 
I.e., EVIDENCE made the claim accurate. Then Trump fired him for doing the right thing. And his brother.
That is how the Trump regime worked--people fired for putting country above party/individual and promoted for willingness to break the law.

People will treat Biden whistleblowers as 100% accurate too, if the evidence warrants it. 

So far though, this sounds rather like three years ago, when any day now we would see evidence Joe Biden took millions 
from China and Russia. Breaking news!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden. - Dill - 05-06-2023, 12:53 PM