Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Much Will You Lose?
(05-07-2023, 12:21 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I always told my employees to destroy excuses. Our economy was great under Trump. It is great here in Florida under a Republican governor who chose to reopen the state while Biden and Democrats wanted to shut it down. Everything bolded is an excuse. Trump had our country energy independent, now Biden policies have us buying dirtier oil products from foreign countries and dipping into oil reserves. It amazes me how bad democrats manage money.

Democratic states and cities tax their residents to death and then waste the money on BS initiatives. There is a reason there is a massive exit from NY, California, NJ and other Democratic states, it is called bad tax policy, soft on crime and fear of being killed walking down the street. Please explain to us all why regardless of the party in power, these states continue to lose tax payers.

As far as the debt ceiling, GOP has a proposal. It is Biden who fails to negotiate and has no plan. I hope we default, if so it is on Joe Biden and Democrats.

I always love (yeah right) seeing how every a Trump supporter totally ignores 2020 when assessing his Presidency.but let’s address a few points starting with the negative GDP growth in the pre pandemic 4th QTR of 2019.

1) unemployment went as high as 13% ending the year at over 6%.
2) he failed to LEAD as a virulent deadly pandemic took hold
3) supermarket shelves were empty.
4) the supply chain grew to a halt
5) oil companies stopped producing BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DEMAND. Gas prices plumented with the lack of demand
6) continually undermined the American electoral system with his BASELESS lies simply because HE LOST
7) Sat back while his supporters attempted to ransack the Capitol and threatened to murder his political opponents and his own Vice President

And I shall remind you yet again. The US has never ever been energy independent. What we are and have been since the Obama (not Trump) administration is a net exporter of energy. Which means we send out more than we bring in. That has not changed under Biden

There are many reasons for the current inflation most of which stem from world wide decisions made in 2020. Oil producers were slow to ramp up the demand from the earlier shut. Add the Russian invasion into major energy producer Ukraine and there remains a strain on the energy sector. Energy producers continue to supply low in order to keep making record profit. The drive for these record profits has had a trickle down effect on any sector that utilizes shipping.
The massive supply chain backlog is easing as Asia emerges from their years long COVID issues. The Infrastructure and CHIPS Acts will help prevent some future issues by improving and making more efficient ports, freight transport systems, and bringing essential manufacturing back on shore.
The problems with regional banks stem directly from relaxing of regulations by the Trump administration. Regulations put into place after the last bank meltdown to help prevent exactly what is happening now.

Republicans have voted multiple times in clean bills to raise the debt ceiling under the previous administration. Now they are simply playing politics with no concern about what will happen to not only the US economy but the worldwide economy. All in an attempt to destroy Joe Biden’s presidency. And you won’t be safe down there in the People’s Republic of Florida. Your dictator with his rubber stamping legislature is so busy fighting the culture wars to fuel his presidential hopes that he has paid no attention to the consequences of his choices.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Much Will You Lose? - NATI BENGALS - 05-06-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - BigPapaKain - 05-06-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - Luvnit2 - 05-07-2023, 12:21 AM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - NATI BENGALS - 05-07-2023, 01:42 AM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - treee - 05-07-2023, 09:07 AM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - pally - 05-07-2023, 09:58 AM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - KillerGoose - 05-07-2023, 10:23 AM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - NUGDUKWE - 05-07-2023, 07:57 PM
RE: How Much Will You Lose? - Goalpost - 05-07-2023, 11:10 AM