Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-05-2023, 10:50 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Is he not speaking to the general audience when he says "If you do things against the Word of God, expect consequences"? Or, hell, even beyond that - just posts on a public forum. Perhaps you have a different interpretation and that's fine, but this is also a person who has a history of being "in your face" about faith on this very forum, telling at least one poster that he will be going to Hell. He has told another poster that when Satan became a fallen angel, he took many other angels with him including "several of them just like you." 

Forgive me if I don't give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his messaging. Even aside from that, I just generally reject the idea that he is only speaking in an isolated box. 

I didn't take it personnally. If Hell is full of angels 'just like you' it means that I am an angel ! That's positive :)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Arturo Bandini - 05-07-2023, 10:35 AM