Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden.
(05-08-2023, 01:37 PM)pally Wrote: Even a very old Biden is the safer choice in an election against Trump right now than anyone who might potentially come out of a contested primary.  Not that the Democratic candidate would be bad or unqualified.  However,  two of the leading contenders are VP Kamela Harris and Sec of Transportation Pete Buttigieg. Sadly, and man oh man I hate saying this, there are just too many people who still will not vote for a black woman or a gay man for President.  And frankly, even in the Democratic primary, a hard-fought battle between the 2 (and their respective voting blocks) candidates can have a devastating effect on turnout in the general.

So we end up going with the candidate we know because every non MAGA voter knows we cannot let Trump or DeSantis win the next election

I agree with you, I'm just saying we're looking at optics where Trump is calling his opposition in DeSantis and Biden a groomer and "crooked-Biden" while he's been indicted at least once and he's under investigation for other stuff.

It's just 3 elections in a row where "The Other Guy for Prison 2024" is a thing.  Maybe this all dies down when Trump finally gets his paws off our country, but who knows.  We all seem to know the odds of locking up Hillary, Biden, Trump, DeSantis etc is nil, but we just play along because we want to believe it.  It's just an interestingly pervasive and specific new fold to our political spin cycle. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your thoughts on Whistleblowers? The newest against Biden. - Nately120 - 05-08-2023, 02:04 PM