Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(05-08-2023, 08:32 AM)pally Wrote: It just proves the overhyped hysteria of the right.  This wasn’t an advertising campaign.  They sent a commerative can to a media influencer (whether you liked or agree with them) on a milestone in their life.  Cue the hysteria.  
Please explain, how this decision by Bud Light impacted ANYONE’s life other than the recipient’s.  It is simply another sign that today’s conservatives go out of their way to find something to be outraged about.

The over reaction has been simultaneously ridiculous and sad.  It shows us far more about the sheep mentality of the right than it does about Bud Light.

Bud’s parent company reported this morning, that the overall impact has been about 1% of their global sales.

This is pretty much what I think. They sent a can because they have 10mil tik tok followers. So I'm sure they saw it as a way to get product in front of 10mil people and to say they are accepting of everyone. But people on the right want to act like they are trying to push transgenderism on everyone. The funny thing is probably no one even hears about this outside of the people already following Mulvaney without people complaining and making it much bigger than it was to start. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - NUGDUKWE - 05-08-2023, 08:09 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM