Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule Drop 5/11- When Dey think they gonna play these bengals?
(05-08-2023, 06:54 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: There have been AFC games on Fox and NFC games on CBS at least the past four years.  

https://fox11online.com/sports/packers-and-nfl/an-explanation-of-the-guidelines-for-nfl-tv-coverage

* " In general, Fox airs NFC games, CBS airs AFC games. For non-prime-time games between teams in different conferences, the network of the visiting team gets the rights (in most cases). That's why CBS has the Oakland at Packers game. However, starting four years ago, it became easier to shift games between Fox & CBS on Sundays, regardless of conference affiliation. This "cross flex" tool may be used to even out the number of games aired on each network, or to get a high-interest game more distribution - even if it's on the 'wrong' network. This year, that tool is being used, such that Fox is airing the Denver at Green Bay game, and CBS is airing the Packers at Chargers game. "

2014 Bengals at Browns Fox TV.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I knew on rare occurrences it was already happening, but I thought it still was predominantly Fox had NFC and CBS had AFC.
I would assume from the way Schefter worded it, there might not be predominantly NFC on Fox nor AFC on CBS.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schedule Drop 5/11- When Dey think they gonna play these bengals? - ochocincos - 05-09-2023, 11:37 AM