Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
All 3 Bengals TEs in final year under contract this season
Irv Smith will most likely get injured this season. That's just the facts of it. The odds of him staying healthy are below 50%.

I don't think we care at all. Seriously. 2 years in a row there were solid group of guys in the draft. We sit back or trade up to take a Safety. I watched multiple teams last year take tight ends (multiple) then do it again this year. We say no one fell. Go get them!!!!! We freaking need one!!!!

We easily have the worst tight end room in the nfl. Name a worse one anyone. Please. And we continue to ignore it. We didn't even sign any UCFA. One guy I think? And the rest of the nfl keeps signing them. Even the scraps left are being signed. The rest of the league does value the position as we watched teams draft multiple tes even though they had plenty and took one last year.

Couple questions for all.

1. Do you honestly think Irv Smith stays healthy? (this isn't madden can't turn off injuries)

2. Do we have the worst tight end room in the nfl? If not please state who does.

3. Has a team ever won a super bowl with no one to speak of at tight end?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All 3 Bengals TEs in final year under contract this season - CloeHokie - 05-09-2023, 02:16 PM