Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wind and Solar Power are pointless alternatives?
(05-10-2023, 02:23 PM)Stewy Wrote: See my note above.  The majors ARE investing now.  My companies renewables capital budget is larger than the O&G budget with the gap being planned to grow yearly going forward.  Frankly, I don't think people want to hear that the big major oil companies are actually the ones who are going to own the energy market in the future too.  But let's throw some logic on the hysteria.......who is best suited to provide energy to an needy easy energy populace going forward???  How about the companies who have been generating, supplying and delivering energy to homes for a Century+?  Who has the know how?  Who has the capital?  

You guessed it....the evil eight, but why don't people talk about it?  That I don't know because it isn't like the majors aren't talking about it.  It isn't like the majors aren't sharing their budgets with their investors.

Anyway, the future is coming whether people know it or not.  And you all better be happy that those who know how to supply energy are the ones bringing the future and not our govts. or environmentalists.

My question about investing was more about the OP's source calling it "pointless".  I'm sure every energy producer is working on the it and wants to the one that gets the lead on the next get source of power.  

I wish they and the government could do more to improve the grid while they're at it too!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wind and Solar Power are pointless alternatives? - GMDino - 05-10-2023, 02:27 PM