Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans
wow. I thought they were going to give up on the 60% thing because they realized people see their corrupt power grab.

Really starting to piss me off with this un-American bullshit.

I see the Ohio republican party still sticking with their corrupt ways. Their speaker and chair was convicted by a jury a couple months ago.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdoh/pr/jury-convicts-former-ohio-house-speaker-former-chair-ohio-republican-party
A federal jury convicted former Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder, 63, of Glenford, Ohio, and former Ohio Republican Party chair Mathew Borges, 50, of Bexley, Ohio, of participating in a racketeering conspiracy.

“As presented by the trial team, Larry Householder illegally sold the statehouse, and thus he ultimately betrayed the great people of Ohio he was elected to serve,” said U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker. “Matt Borges was a willing co-conspirator, who paid bribe money for insider information to assist Householder. Through its verdict today, the jury reaffirmed that the illegal acts committed by both men will not be tolerated and that they should be held accountable.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans - NATI BENGALS - 05-11-2023, 02:27 AM