Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-10-2023, 04:31 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: No. The argument is that not all people who question their gender came to those questions on their own. Dino was pointing to how there's more trans people now because it's more accepted. I don't necessarily disagree with that.

My disagreement is in the organic nature of it all. I don't believe trans people are on the rise because they're all crawling out of the woods. The artificial push of the belief itself is changing the way people think, especially adolescent minds, and as a result you will see more trans people "coming out"

Well, I can definitely see why people would NOT "come out" if there were a tremendous social price to pay in ostracism and bullying.

So I can see how for decades people might not want to come out and pay that price.

If that price lessens, then I can see how people who otherwise would not come out, might risk it. "On the rise" only means l less than .01% of the population are coming out as trans. Still not much.  Does that make sense?

Where does the "artificial push" come from, in your view. Kids school books? Is there a Disney movie about trans kids? just wondering.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Dill - 05-11-2023, 09:30 AM