Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-11-2023, 09:30 AM)Dill Wrote: Well, I can definitely see why people would NOT "come out" if there were a tremendous social price to pay in ostracism and bullying.

So I can see how for decades people might not want to come out and pay that price.

If that price lessens, then I can see how people who otherwise would not come out, might risk it. "On the rise" only means l less than .01% of the population are coming out as trans. Still not much.  Does that make sense?

Where does the "artificial push" come from, in your view. Kids school books? Is there a Disney movie about trans kids? just wondering.

The artifical push is in the presentation itself. Doesn't matter if it's books, Disney. Netflix, Jif Peanut Butter. If it's being presented from someone else then it's artificially being put into the minds of those who never thought that way. Organic insight comes from one's self rather than outside forces. Let's not pretend like everyone that has ever thought of being trans came to that thought process on their own. You tell a kid they can be Spiderman, the kids going to try and be Spiderman. I remember when I was younger and I thought magicians were actually cutting people in half and believed that to be "reality".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Matt_Crimson - 05-11-2023, 10:59 AM