Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-11-2023, 01:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: You seem to have personal reasons for being against trans people.  I'm saying none of your personal reasons will stop them from existing or make it that they are harming anyone by existing.

I missed the part where I said trans people should stop existing. My beliefs don't have to make anything. It's simply a fact that people are affected by it. Are you denying that?

Quote:Children get indoctrinated by fear of hell from a very young age.  They are taught that if they don't do exactly as they are told they will suffer for all eternity.  Is that better than them knowing that some men and women feel they were born into the wrong body and choose to live as the opposite sex?

I'll answer this question by asking you a question.

What's easier.

Reverting back to an atheist after becoming Christian, or reverting back to a man after going through all the therapy to become a woman? 

Quote:Guns are a nationwide problem that affect people's lives.  Being trans is not.

So youre willing to claim people's lives aren't affected by this?

Quote:And my point was that every time "society" fears some group they are told what they can and can't do because they are "different".  

I'm not saying trans people can't be trans. I'm saying they can't expect me to agree with them. If you think I'm standing at bathroom entrances with a machete, trust me I'm not.

Quote:Trans people just want people to accept them as they are.  No more, no less.  You don't have to like or encourage it.  In fact you can openly ignore it.  And nothing will change.

That's not true though. Affirming someone's sexual identity is in fact encouraging it. You're literally telling them they're right. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread