Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-11-2023, 04:50 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yes, we are constantly told how to think, but different things have different impacts. Personally I just can't jump on board the ship that has sailed here. I'm being asked to distort my own reality with no compelling reason to do such a thing. I want people to believe in God, yet they won't because they feel the same way.

It's like if you spent months building a house and some people come by and say "Hey, you should tear your house down and build it 9 miles that way because I feel like it's a better spot." And I respond, "Well how's it a better spot?" and they say "Because I feel like it is".

You know what I'm going to do? Keep my house right where it is.

Well, you don't have any reason to move your house so why would you?  Same with the whole god thing.  There is a reason the god stuff is pushed the hardest on people when they are kids or when they are in a compromised situation dealing with desperate life situations or addictions or illness and death.

I'm not exactly the first mate on the Trans ship lollipop myself, but I'm just more willing to leave it all up to people and not a government that is often made up of people who have shown they have no interest or ability in looking beyond the black and white aspects of things. 

So if a guy who makes a living working in a bowling alley tells me to move my house 9 miles away I'll say "Maybe I will, bye and thanks." but if a seismologist tells me the same thing I may take more note of it.  At the end of the day, I'm free to roll the dice, regardless.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread