Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas
Morgan has been here 4 years and has 5 catches for 29 yards. I get it, he is a special teams oriented WR. But we are a pass first team. And we have a target on our back for being the big dogs. I want WR depth that can excel at WR.

It seems like most of the kickoffs have no return. And we just got a punter with mega hang time which means fair catches. We have a blazing fast secondary more than capable of being down field making sure fair catches happen.

I'm appreciative of Morgan's contributions. Somebody like Belichick might claim him to replace 37 year old Matthew Slater. But I think there is a great chance he could be retained on the practice squad if Zac is really still attached to his Nebraska boy.

We invested draft picks to upgrade our WR depth. If Irwin is WR #4 I don't see how you cut either of the two rookies you just drafted to get to 6. We like to use a lot of WRs so keeping 7 isn't too outlandish. I just don't see it for who you would have to cut at another position and the 7th WR we would be keeping.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas - NATI BENGALS - 05-12-2023, 02:26 AM