Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN projected Murphy's sack totals for his rookie contract
(05-12-2023, 12:11 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: The Bengals wanted a bigger guy that could take some of Hendrikson's snaps. Someone that can play the run and produce a few sacks. Hendrikson is not great against the run but if he has his wind later in games when teams have to pass it could led to more sacks for Hubbard and Hendrikson.

That’s a solid observation. To me a lot of draft decisions were based on last seasons events. Hendrickson got his wrist hurt and we survived but our pash rush was weaker. But he got winded a lot. So Murphy is drafted. Awouzie went down and although CTB did very well filling in the lack of depth was an issue. They drafted DJ Turner. Chrisman’s punt against KC hurt and my understanding didn’t kick it according to plan. They drafted Robbins. Tyler Boyd went down against KC and it hurt. Jones was drafted. Brown was drafted to replace Perine and maybe eventually Mixon.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN projected Murphy's sack totals for his rookie contract - Soonerpeace - 05-12-2023, 09:22 AM