Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans
(05-12-2023, 04:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So change the rules to benefit your party, got it.  I can't see that ending badly at all.  Regardless of what you think about McConnell's move with Garland (and I can say my opinion is we dodged a major bullet on that one), it was completely within the rules.  Underhanded and hypocritical to be sure, but still no rules were broken or changed to facilitate it.  

So you’re saying the democrats are not allowed to be just as hypocritical  and underhanded?  LMAO! That’s what I mean about them bringing a knife to a gun fight and it’s time they repay the favor.  That’s the thing about the GOP is everything is supposed to be on the up and up when they’re not in control, but when they’re in control and have the opportunity to stick it to the democrats, they do it without hesitation.  But GOD forbid the democrats do it, that’d be just coloring outside the lines of decorum. GFY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newest attempted power grab by Ohio Republicans - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 05-12-2023, 07:28 PM