Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
The Trans Movement Just Hit Home.......
(05-12-2023, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Trans people and doctors that cater to them might have a similar agenda.  The "I don't know" is concerning, as it makes you appear to be grasping at straws.

The "I don't know" was simply because I could list a number of different categories. Thus the statement immediately following the "I don't know" indicating stating everyone knowledgeable on the topic.

(05-12-2023, 08:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's my point?  Not everyone is ready to accept the "trans movement", and a significant portion of those non-accepters feel like it's a "fad" that will pass, and that those feelings of being trans may have been influenced by outside sources like social media and it's effects on the child and parent.  Now, that does not go to discount anything that you have said about "science", as they are continually gathering and questioning facts/evidence that they attain.  All I can think of when reading through these arguments is the fall of Rome.  I never thought that the fall of the US would stem from gender dysphoria.

Right. It's a fad that has existed for ~4,500 years and in cultures all over the world. While the language we use in modern times for this has only been around for 60-70 years, there is anthropological evidence of trans individuals in Sumerian culture.

As for the fall of the US, it certainly isn't going to come from gender dysphoria. It's going to come from politicians ignoring the quotes in my signature.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trans Movement Just Hit Home....... - Belsnickel - 05-12-2023, 08:52 PM