Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we the AFC’s only chance of having the AFCG outside of Kansas City?
(05-12-2023, 11:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Chargers were 2 plays from sweeping KC, they will push them, they are better than steelers and Browns,  the Ravens are the enigma on our division.

Agree the Chargers will push the Chiefs. The Ravens with Lamar are better than the Chargers though in my opinion and the stealers
are always competitive and we don't know how the Stains will look this year with Watson and all their talented players and they have 
our number. I would take the AFCW in a heartbeat over having to play the AFCN every year...

(05-12-2023, 11:56 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Yea, I think the Ravens are a bit slept on by our fan base. The last two years, the Ravens were the #1 seed in the AFC prior to Lamar going down. Granted, his health is a question mark, but if he is healthy, there is no reason not to think they will be right up there. 

Nah, not sleeping on the Ravens. They are always tough except the beat down we put on them a couple years back.

They always have a great Defense and run the ball better than about anyone. We just know how to play Lamar now unlike in the
past as long as Hubbard is here. Need to stay disciplined and keep him in the pocket and have him beat us throwing the football.

If Lamar stays healthy, they will be right in it with us for damn sure. They also will be PO'ed in us beating them the last 2 times 
in hard fought games going to the wire. Going to be a blood bath playing these guys this year.

(05-13-2023, 03:36 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Could another team in the AFC get the #1 seed? Sure. The season is long and unpredictable. We aren't the only chance, we might be the best one though.

Not betting against our guys that is for sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we the AFC’s only chance of having the AFCG outside of Kansas City? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-13-2023, 02:26 PM