Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson?
(05-13-2023, 11:02 PM)phil413 Wrote: Somewhere between surprise superstar and Logan's 33 tackles would be Jones and Brown.

130 guys went ahead of Jones, and we see a plug and play slot starter if Boyd wasn't here.  The goal of the offense should be efficient blocking and running to give Burrow an extra second in the pocket.  

....then again, at some point the ability that Jones has to find the soft spot and sit is very valuable.  He may force their hand to play him, if so that's more PT for Brown as a better blocker and hopefully more yards after first contact (I believe Mixon was pretty bad).  

I think Battle and Jones will force the coaches to play them. Make Dax dime corner and bring in Battle and i can see him playing a lot. It’s not gonna be hard getting Jones on the field. He’s basically taking Morgan’s spot. 4 WR with Irv at TE is going to be a dangerous set as long as we can protect. I honestly don’t know how you guard that. You put the safeties overtop Tee and Chase and with the usual attention Boyd gets, Charlie is going to LOVE it here. I could see around 500 yards and yes i know he’s going to be the 4th string WR. I seriously think he’s that good.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson? - Housh - 05-14-2023, 12:14 AM