Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson wants a Contract Extension
(05-11-2023, 05:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Good post. The LB room has developed nicely. We took Wilson, ADG, & Baily the same year. ADG's progress would have softened the blow somewhat if Pratt had left. But that applies to Wilson as well. 

I will say this, if you'd have let me keep only one of Pratt, Bates, Bell, & Hurst, I'd have kept Pratt. I think he is the best player (relative to others at his position) of the bunch, and the youngest (I think, close with Bates). The rub is, he only really had one good year. Bates & Bell have multiples. But paying Bates was crazy, and Bell is solid, better than average, but not exceptional. Pratt was exceptional last year, in my view. And in the POs the SB year. 

Have to agree, we kept the right guy in Pratt. I know losing Bell initially hurt us all but with Nick Scott and Jordan Battle I think 
we should be fine at Strong Safety. Both are bigger and faster and can cover more ground. Dax Hill can be our rangy Safety.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilson wants a Contract Extension - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-15-2023, 06:06 PM