Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games
(05-15-2023, 11:16 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That is ugly to see but backs up with a lot of posters here have been saying for a few seasons, that it is time to move on from him and he is easily replaced.

I'm also kinda surprised to see the Bengals are favorites against the Titans. Not because I think the Titans are a better team, but someone posted the stat already about teams on the road after a Monday night game and how poor they usually perform.

I didn’t see the stat but fully would expect it. I feel really good about the OL. I feel it’s the secret sauce to this offense EXPLODING . I think we’ve seen it only a few times. The rhythm can hum like a fine tuned Bentley and also explode like a Lamborghini. Joe’s accuracy is incredible. I think his 3rd year with Zac and Brian could be magical. I think Cappa and Karras together their second year, Volson a huge leap in his second year will be huge. Throw in Orlando and someone solid will emerge at RT with the competition propelling it and the OL could be awfully good. I talked to someone there Friday and Myles Murphy he said was the most physically perfect human body he’s ever seen. He’s seen more athletes than there are members of this board.

Special teams got a huge boost all the way around.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games - Soonerpeace - 05-15-2023, 11:46 PM