Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games
(05-16-2023, 06:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well said Rubekahn. This shows how good of a team we were last year and in the Playoffs and we should be better this year 
barring injuries. We just need to get those duds against queefland out of our system and we should be fine in the Division even
though I bet we split with the Ravens. Really the only game I don't have us favored is the one in Baltimore. We like playing the
Chefs late in the season and if we are healthy I like us to win in a close game like we usually do.

Cool, but they ought to mention the fact that Jackson Carman finally started to play well at LT in the Playoffs and has actually 
been mentioned as the front runner at RT over Jonah by the coaches. Wouldn't surprise me if Carman takes the RT job and does
well there. He has the body type for it and evidently has came in in great shape this Offseason.

We might finally have great depth in Jonah and LC for once if Carman does really well.

When have the coaches said Carmen is the "front runner at RT over Jonah"?  

If Jonah is on the team and healthy he is surely going to be RT1 barring some predicted trade movement prior to opening day.  Everyone knows Carman has struggled on the right side and said himself that the switch to that side was difficult.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games - casear2727 - 05-18-2023, 03:31 PM