Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson?
(05-16-2023, 06:23 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: There is an probable path for numerous rooks to contribute.

Murphy is gonna be in the rotation at DE from jump.

Turner is likely the 4th CB, but that assumes Chido is full go to start. Even if he is, Turner will play in Dime. If not, he's likely starting. Plus I think they will try to get him some snaps in the slot, just to see how that goes.

Battle came to camp heavy, but I think he could compete for a starting S job. We never really got the 3 S sets last year, maybe this year we will.

Jones likely is the PR guy from jump and WR4. Our top 3 play a ton but I think he, like Murphy, is good enough that they can come off for a snap now & then & we are still OK. I do foresee some 4 WR sets.

Brown will compete with Williams for RB2.

Robbins is the favorite to win the P job.

Iosivas may have the best athletic profile of any of these guys, but other than being deep speed, he is not gonna play much at first. Though I bet he is a fast learner.

Agree with everything here. Just wanted to add that Iosivas is just one minor ding away from seeing the field in 4 wide sets. He's going to draw the #4 DB and is going to be a legitimate match-up nightmare.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson? - coachmcneil71 - 05-18-2023, 05:58 PM