Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games
(05-18-2023, 03:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: When have the coaches said Carmen is the "front runner at RT over Jonah"?  

If Jonah is on the team and healthy he is surely going to be RT1 barring some predicted trade movement prior to opening day.  Everyone knows Carman has struggled on the right side and said himself that the switch to that side was difficult.

Even before Jonah demanded a trade and I still have seen that Carman is right in the conversation every time when I read about RT on 
bengals.com or most places honestly. Jonah isn't going to be given the starting job if Carman outplays him. Carman struggles at Guard, 
not at Tackle, we will see if this is the case and he just likes playing on the outside. He will have a full Offseason to learn RT, I think he 
does well there, we will see.

It was encouraging to see Carman play well at LT. He doesn't get pushed around like Jonah does and it has been a damn long time since
Jonah has played RT just the same. Ignoring Carman competing for the starting spot is a mistake IMO. 

At least put him in the conversation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-18-2023, 06:06 PM