Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games
(05-18-2023, 11:16 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Im not ignoring Carman for the competition but I have never seen any coach say he had the nod over Jonah.  Before camp starts Jonah's 12.6M gives him the nod immediately.  Carman played LT well but that was on the left.  I'd love to see them both look great.

Not saying you were Casear, it was Ben Baby that didn't even mention him. Carman is always mentioned when Pollack or the coaches
speak about RT this year. I honestly think he fits if he can handle the right side, because you are right and he did struggle at Right Guard.

Maybe with his experience there, learning from his mistakes and playing at Tackle will help him make the leap. He sure can just manhandle
DL when he gets his hands on them, unlike Jonah who just isn't very big or strong. Would love them both to look great for sure. Just hoping
for Carman to succeed as he might have a future here if he does. Jonah will be outta here after this year regardless.

(05-18-2023, 11:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Williams and Carman in a battle Royal is a damn good thing.

That's right. Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals favored in 15 of 17 games - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-19-2023, 01:59 PM