Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Interesting observation by Chad Johnson
(05-20-2023, 10:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: Back when I was about 17 I knew a guy who asked if I wanted to race for a buck.. I thought I was pretty fast so I thought I had that buck to the good.  He upped the stakes and said he'd run backwards for $5. Never got so smoked in my life. He was running backwards, jogging and laughing the whole way like I was standing still..pretty much like a pool shark..
That dude was unbelievably fast, but never looked like he was even trying .He never ran track, didn't play sports, but super deceptive speed. 
That was Job Corps in Derby Montana in the mountains. One night some joker in our dorm put a garden snake under his pillow. By the time we heard the scream and made it to the window he was already across the compound, across the road and river and half way up the mountain. LOL As a result we all spent the rest of the month stuck in the dorm because nobody was about to snitch on the perpetrator.. 
That's the guy I thought of the first time I saw Chase run away from the defense..looked like he was just jogging and laughing at them..  

I think you may have just been a lot slower than you think  Wink
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesrting observation by Chad Johnson - TheFan - 05-20-2023, 12:10 PM