Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cops say they're being poisoned by fentanyl. Experts say the risk is 'extremely low'
(05-21-2023, 09:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Yeah, but..Smoking marijuana will prompt you to go to a theater with an axe and start chopping other movie goers heads off. Everyone knows that.  Shocked
I knew this was all bullshit the first time I heard about it. I administered fentanyl patches to my father before he passed away. I handled hundreds of them over a few years. My dad at one point was freaking out by the news so I had to explain to him I was handling the patches and I wasn't immediately dead.
Anyway, typical cop bullshit..Don't go after distributors, just catch low level users for easy convictions of people who can't afford a lawyer..  Mellow

I've had a colleague get raw fentanyl thrown in his face and was fortunate to not die before paramedics showed up.  So please spare me the "typical cop bullshit", line.  What you administered was a carefully measured dose prepared by professionals.  Better training is always a good thing, but acting like there's zero danger interacting with raw fentanyl is "typical anti-cop bull$%*!"

Also, we go after distributors all day, but seeing as most of them are in Mexico it makes the job a little more difficult.  Comparing this to "Reefer Madness" is a hot garbage take btw.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cops say they're being poisoned by fentanyl. Experts say the risk is 'extremely low' - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-21-2023, 09:21 PM