Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy
(05-24-2023, 08:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Says the hyperpartisan right winger who knows better than everyone about every topic.

Hyper-partisan?  Me?  You mean the guy who's been for same sex marriage for decades longer than Obama?  The guy who's literally never voted for a Republican candidate, ever?  My list of left leaning principles is likely longer than my right leaning ones.  Well, depending on if some "progressive" extremist is the one categorizing.

Quote:Oh wait I forgot - you used to vote Democrat. Just like Vinyl and pally used to vote Republican, except they're in the wrong, as is everyone who disagrees with you.

Are they hyper-partisan as well then?  Likely not, as you agree with them

Quote:Let's talk precious.

Let's talk your projection and your apparent inability to disagree with someone without being ugly about it.  Why don't you denigrate my profession a bit more because you're joining in on your little struggle session with your boy?  Seriously, like I said, don't wonder why this sub-forum is near dead.  My post that generated this serious of attacks was as innocuous as it was well intentioned.  But apparently that's not enough for you.  Also, aren't you Canadian?  By your own logic that means you have nothing to say about US politics at all.  At least you can't argue against anyone who actually lives here.  Again, based solely on your own logic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-24-2023, 09:46 PM