Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy
(05-24-2023, 09:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hyper-partisan?  Me?  You mean the guy who's been for same sex marriage for decades longer than Obama?  The guy who's literally never voted for a Republican candidate, ever?  My list of left leaning principles is likely longer than my right leaning ones.  Well, depending on if some "progressive" extremist is the one categorizing.

So you say here. Everywhere else on this subforum, not so much. 

Quote:Are they hyper-partisan as well then?  Likely not, as you agree with them

I mean sure I guess. They're not as heavy handed as some, so I don't tend to pay that much attention.

Quote:Let's talk your projection and your apparent inability to disagree with someone without being ugly about it.  Why don't you denigrate my profession a bit more because you're joining in on your little struggle session with your boy?  Seriously, like I said, don't wonder why this sub-forum is near dead.  My post that generated this serious of attacks was as innocuous as it was well intentioned.  But apparently that's not enough for you.  Also, aren't you Canadian?  By your own logic that means you have nothing to say about US politics at all.  At least you can't argue against anyone who actually lives here.  Again, based solely on your own logic.

Oh I can disagree with people plenty and be civil about it; my issue is the back handed comments and condescending tone your posts always take. And I don't have to tear down your profession - y'all do that a plenty all your own. This sub-forum is "dead" because politics quit being a clown show and "Biden does some centrist shit" isn't as engaging as "MAGA clowns storm Capitol in vain attempt to overthrow government at behest of barely self aware Cheeto". That and everyone started calling the right wingers on their bullshit so most tucked tail and ran off.

And I ain't Canadian, but I'm closer than you to that I suppose. Born and raised in Ohio. Although it's fun to see you're apparently deeply xenophobic towards Canadians.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy - BigPapaKain - 05-25-2023, 07:56 AM