Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Honor voting starts today
This is really tough. I've been around since the start and I tend to favor the old guys. But damn, Boomer and Chad...Imagine the atmosphere if those two went in on the same night. It's good to have so many great players to choose from.

After careful consideration, my first vote goes to Lemar Parrish, who should be in Canton. He played with Ken Riley and was probably better than Rattler. 60 career takeaways (47 ints, 13 fumble recoveries) and 13 return TD's. Still has the record for season punt return average after the merger (18.8 in 1974). Lemar is one of six corners with at least 8 Pro Bowls and is the only one not in the Hall of Fame. Putting him in the ROH might help get him into Canton.

Second vote to Tim Krumrie. All time leading tackler from the NT position, he defined heart and hustle. There is no doubt in my mind that we would have won the Super Bowl in Miami if he doesn't blow out his knee on that pathetic excuse for turf.

It was such a shame that Riley was inducted posthumously. Let's honor these guys while we can.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ring of Honor voting starts today - pally - 05-22-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: Ring of Honor voting starts today - Speedy Thomas - 05-25-2023, 03:20 PM