Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL
(05-25-2023, 07:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Having 5 offensive linemen who had never played a single snap in an NFL game with even 1 other guy on the line sure didn't help. 13 sacks the first 2 games, after 10 the first two games of 2021.

Everyone who is getting paid more to work less is going to praise that plan. Sometimes guys need to actually get work in and get prepared even if they wouldn't prefer to.

I get the oline narrative, but we only had 2 new linemen available for the preseason with LC and Cappa dinged up.  As to the other 2; Karras didnt need the work and Volson did play in the preseason.  Im not sure how much the preseason games would have helped Jonah and he had already missed an entire season due to knee injury that occurred before the season started.  Just my 2 cents.  I hope none of them play in the preseason again this year, colleges dont play preseason games.  I want them all healthy for another late run.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the Bengals have embraced the lightest offseason schedule in the NFL - casear2727 - 05-26-2023, 06:10 AM