Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Defiant Oath Keepers founder:18yrs in prison for seditious conspiracy
(05-26-2023, 03:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Lots of words to say you were wrong.  Again, they didn't count as 3/5th's of a person except for representation in the HoR, something done to prevent an expansion of the slave trade from giving southern states undue political power.  Odd that you would gloss over that.  As for it only counting for 5% of the blacks at the time, does that make it less relevant to the number of free blacks then or that expanded over time?  Prior to the start of the Civil War there were close to 500,000 free blacks in the US.  I don't think they found this important distinction of unimportance.

You said the Constitution counts "black people" as 3/5th's of a person.  This is demonstrably false.  Own it and move on.

Hmm, people in power on "his side" of history want to limit slave owners from counting owned people as citizens for purposes of limiting their power to expand such, yet he claims that you were wrong for pointing that out??

Interesting..  Hmm

Or should I say, how convenient..   Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defiant Oath Keepers founder:18yrs in prison for seditious conspiracy - SunsetBengal - 05-26-2023, 08:31 PM