Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
Message to Tecmo

I see your trade offer to me. Let me make you a counter offer. You let me have your 2 players for nothing on my part, and in football season I will let you have Wentz for nothing. I will make sure I draft Wentz at some point to just give to you.

Now I know you said my Wentz offer last Fall was the worst trade offer you had ever seen. But maybe you have grown to like Wentz. Your 2 baseball players now for nothing in return, but I make sure you get Wentz for nothing in football.

Just kidding. We face each other Monday, so I'm not trying to get a war started. Just kidding about some strange Wentz for 2 baseball players.

That Houston starter is my best starter so far, so I don't see how I can trade him, even though you offered me 2 good players and a fair deal. Plus those Houston bats put up a ton of run support. Your offer did get me to look at my relievers, and I did drop 2 relievers struggling for 2 free agent relievers putting up points first 2 months. And I added a hot bat, I think Ozuna. Dropped the Cubs 3rd baseman who's bat has went cold. I had somebody to put at 3rd and open up a spot for Ozuna in OF or DH.

I figured I better fix some weak areas before I take on Tecmo and Houndizzles next 2 weeks. I'm going to need that Houston starter, he is now my highest points pitcher. Both you guys are going to be hard weeks, I'm going to have to pack a lunch, I have hard work ahead trying to out manage you two.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 05-26-2023, 08:47 PM