Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
All 3 Bengals TEs in final year under contract this season
(05-26-2023, 09:44 PM)Housh Wrote: All we do is ask you to block and catch 3rd and 2s and get the 1st. That’s honestly why i would’ve thought Mayer and Washington were higher on our big board. Darnell would’ve allowed us to run a lot of plays where the edge TE is supposed to block the star edge rusher. I’m honestly surprised we passed on him. Dont get me wrong I’m glad we found Awuzies replacement but i just think Washington would’ve impacted the offense more than Turner is gonna impact the D this year. Darnell would’ve immediately been our best blocking TE in an offense that asks its TEs to make some orettt difficult blocks

Agree with this and really could have taken Washington instead of Battle if just not trading back and had Washington and Turner.. Not sure trading back helped much either per thinking the punter selected would have still been available in the 7th. 

Oh well, really like all the players the Bengals selected and its not a slight on them, just think Washington would have been a perfect fit here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All 3 Bengals TEs in final year under contract this season - Go Cards - 05-26-2023, 10:56 PM