Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas
(05-29-2023, 04:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Iosivas and Jones are upgrading the #4 and #5 WR spots. I suspect Irwin is #6.

(05-29-2023, 05:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Irwin's the #4 unless he gets hurt.

I don't think Iosivas needs as much polish as others do (James Rapien and Iosivas' own comments reflect that), but I too think that outside of injury, he's going to be inactive.

I also feel Jones will be the #5, as he will return and wait in the wings until Boyd comes off the field (with him moving into #3 next year).

Trust me, he was my favourite pick and I think he actually will do something with the team (unlike many 6th rounders), but it won't be this year unless there are injuries.

Jones will be in a battle for the 4 & 5 spot. Iosivas needs to impress on special teams to make the 53 man roster
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas - Soonerpeace - 05-29-2023, 06:54 PM