Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas
(05-30-2023, 11:40 PM)Housh Wrote: His vision was horrible. I watched a lot of games back to see the o line and Mixon missed holes, danced around, and sometimes missed bounce outs that would’ve gotten him 20+ yard runs because he did not improvise.

That’s not because of a hurt ankle. That’s mental

He’s a really good pass catcher and when the hole is there is was still really good at squeezing juice out the orange and falling for yards but he did not have the outside game at all.

And again today Zac said they were firmly behind him. These guys want to win it all and the players and coaches are firmly behind Joe. End of story. Solomon Wilcots on Joe Mixon recently on his podcast with Zac Taylor “ I get more questions about Joe Mixon sitting in pubs and coffee houses and I tell Cincinnati Bengal fans he’s a rare find. I talk to other coaches in the league all the time and they are talking about they wish they had him. Zac responded “ he’s so physical and especially when he’s out in space even when these guys take him down they pay the price eventually you see on film they don’t want to do it anymore or he makes them miss. He helps Chase and Tee by wearing those DB’s down. Mixon has just been a really good leader in the clubhouse for us. Talking to coaches before the game they moan about facing him. And we feel like he’s been an efficient back for us too. We love the explosive runs out of the backfield as well but we love his efficiency. And he’s been very effective in the passing game”.

I guess they must have better film access than many on here LOL.

https://bleav.com/shows/bleav-in-bengals/episodes/head-coach-zac-taylor-on-bengals-2023-draft-picks/
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Bengals: Andrei Iosivas - Soonerpeace - 05-31-2023, 01:04 AM