Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy
(05-31-2023, 12:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone not in the Trump cult knows he isn't smart.  He just talks and figures there is enough words to satisfy everyone and then makes it up again the next time.

He lies constantly so he doesn't even have to remember the last one...lol.

He's not even being his usual needlessly confident and absolute self on this one.  He's just like "We should default...I don't know what would happen, but we should do it."  I would imagine people who trust Trump with the economy after saying something like this wouldn't go to a dentist who says "I'm just going to pull out these teeth here...I think that might help things, or not...I don't know really.  I'm not a career dentists, so dentists are terrified of me."

(05-31-2023, 12:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Anyone not in the Biden cult knows he's suffering from dementia and exhibits signs of significant cognitive decline.  Oh my, a sword that cuts both ways.  Joe lies constantly as well, but he can't remember anything so the lies have a lot of company.

Biden is razor sharp and a genius.  Trump is going to make us all rich.  My god, the 2024 election is just a win-win.  I'm in both cults now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy - Nately120 - 05-31-2023, 12:22 PM