Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy
(05-31-2023, 12:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's not even being his usual needlessly confident and absolute self on this one.  He's just like "We should default...I don't know what would happen, but we should do it."  I would imagine people who trust Trump with the economy after saying something like this wouldn't go to a dentist who says "I'm just going to pull out these teeth here...I think that might help things, or not...I don't know really.  I'm not a career dentists, so dentists are terrified of me."

Biden is razor sharp and a genius.  Trump is going to make us all rich.  My god, the 2024 election is just a win-win.  I'm in both cults now.

Like I heard on the radio this morning:  Trump is a giant hypocrite about the debt ceiling and he just doesn't care or try to hide it.  He know his base only believes him.

Biden may not be that good, I know a few people that age who are, but he's certainly not the drooling, hiding man the right would like to present him as.  

I mean he has had his infrastructure bill passed, dealt with the gop over the debt ceiling in such a way that the rank and file are crying bitterly over it, and to start it all off he handled Trump.

Biden wasn't my first choice in 2020 or 2024 but I'm certainly not diagnosing him either.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MYTH: GOP is better for the Economy - GMDino - 05-31-2023, 12:45 PM