Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Dumped 40 Million in Payroll Over Free Agency
(06-01-2023, 03:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, Elizabeth has led the charge on fan engagement, and it may have been her idea for the RoH, I can't remember (and why I gave her credit in my response to you). Without knowing the closely guarded details regarding Bengals hierarchy, I just have to assume she has played a big role in all of the recent changes because we do know she has pretty much been handed the reins. I'll be honest and admit I was very skeptical about her. I was worried she'd be Mikey 2.0, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

If Mike was still calling every shot, I'm not sure the team gets a practice bubble, facilities renovation for players, the naming rights deal, the RoH, hell.... maybe not even Zac Taylor. Things have definitely changed for the better since she has taken on more and more responsibility for the club's operations.

Night and day from how things were handled years back with MB in charge no question.

Katie is a wizard in handling contracts and Elizabeth has made our social media probably the best in the NFL.

(06-01-2023, 03:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Katie is, without question, the boss of the organization.  No doubt Elizabeth has made the fan experience incredible.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Dumped 40 Million in Payroll Over Free Agency - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-01-2023, 04:29 PM