Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson?
(05-25-2023, 11:45 AM)Housh Wrote: With Collins possibly back mid season, i could see us carrying 1 less lineman than we did last year. So that means we’re carrying either 4 RB, 4 TEs or 7 WRs. I don’t see us keeping both Trayveon and Evans so i think we take 3 RB and just carry an extra WR. We really like Losivas and we like Trent’s dual ability as a WR and returner. If we can’t ID a good backup returner i think we carry 7 WR. Chase, Tee, Boyd. Irwin, Jones, Losivas and Taylor. What’s even crazier is if those are the 7, i think 6 get a decent amount of snaps. Losivas best shot at quick playtime imo is to absorb Stanley Morgan’s role as our designated blocking WR. He’s got the body and athleticism.

And the little I've read indicates he is a quick study and will pick up things fast.  Morgan is a ST demon and a great blocker.  It will be really hard to unseat him.  But he's already learned things from Tee.  He is smart enough to get it, and humble enough to look for it and practice it.

I always do this.   My son is already laughing at me.  But this draft class has the potential to be amazing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson? - 3wt - 06-02-2023, 04:47 PM