Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson?
(06-02-2023, 04:38 PM)3wt Wrote: I get very excited about this!

We have four guys that can get open very suddenly, a quarterback who can see it quickly and guys who win contested catches and ignite after the catch.

I'm so psyched for the season to begin.

With the addition of Chuck Sizzle we definitely have the best WR core in the NFL. The suddenness of his cuts in running his routes and
the way he has the knack for finding the soft spots in a Defense is very rare. Has great hands on top of this, 4 WR sets with Chuck as the
4th WR will be insanely hard for Defenses to defend against with Burrow distributing the pill. Plus, damn good Punt Returner.

Chase Brown might be my favorite pick in this last Draft, but Charlie Jones is definitely right there and I love the first 3 Defensive picks.

(06-02-2023, 04:47 PM)3wt Wrote: And the little I've read indicates he is a quick study and will pick up things fast.  Morgan is a ST demon and a great blocker.  It will be really hard to unseat him.  But he's already learned things from Tee.  He is smart enough to get it, and humble enough to look for it and practice it.

I always do this.   My son is already laughing at me.  But this draft class has the potential to be amazing.

Yep Iosivas will have to work his ass off with his blocking in order to unseat Morgan. It's possible. Crazy talent, would love it if he 
did get that last spot instead of putting him on the PS where he could get plucked. Would hate this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which rookie is gonna be this years Logan Wilson? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-02-2023, 05:12 PM