Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The White House: nothing to see here...
(06-02-2023, 07:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The knowledge of the FD-1023 (I'm not sure that Giuliani was ever able to produce that document, as it's an official FBI document), the document in question, came to light as a result of whistleblowers in the FBI who noticed that normal protocols weren't being followed with regard to investigations into Joe Biden (these activities were alleged to have occurred while he was VP Biden) and Hunter Biden (that laptop that just keeps on giving with the negative publicity).

The FD-1023 is a tagging  of information deemed classified and secret.  Guliani provided a document from a whistle blower that got tagged into a FD-1023 document.

FD-1023 is a collection of information, not a sheet of paper.  Guliani provided a piece of paper.  It and the FBI's investigation into the allegations within the document got put into a FD-1023.

Look I'm a republican.  I'm all about criminals going to jail, but this was a political stunt in 2020 and it's being resurrected now.  This is a nothing burger whether you choose to believe it or not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The White House: nothing to see here... - Stewy - 06-02-2023, 07:51 PM