Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The White House: nothing to see here...
(06-02-2023, 07:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: The FD-1023 is a tagging  of information deemed classified and secret.  Guliani provided a document from a whistle blower that got tagged into a FD-1023 document.

FD-1023 is a collection of information, not a sheet of paper.  Guliani provided a piece of paper.  It and the FBI's investigation into the allegations within the document got put into a FD-1023.

Look I'm a republican.  I'm all about criminals going to jail, but this was a political stunt in 2020 and it's being resurrected now.  This is a nothing burger whether you choose to believe it or not.

Good for you, I'm actually independent these days.  All I'm saying is that if the FBI did have an open investigation against JB for acts that could potentially lead to a litany of criminal charges, Congress should be allowed to conduct their own, unfettered investigation into weather any of those claims have merit or not.  The FBI is an agency of the American people, just like Congress, so the FBI should not be withholding any requested documents or information when asked by our Nation's lawmakers.  The FBI already appears very suspicious in the eyes of a significant portion of Americans, they need not to be attempting to virtue flex at this point in time.

If there was nothing there, then turn the pack of evidence over to Congress, and let them judge with their own minds as to the validity or fluff value of the content.  What is the FBI trying to hide?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The White House: nothing to see here... - SunsetBengal - 06-02-2023, 08:04 PM