Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The White House: nothing to see here...
(06-02-2023, 08:13 PM)Stewy Wrote: What is the FBI trying to hide?  You obviously haven't been listening.  The Director of the FBI has said over and over that she has never handed over nor heard of a FD-1023 document being handed over outside of the FBI.  Why?  Because it contains the name of the Confidential Informant, which is not for public record.  This is what she's trying to "hide".  She has stated, that if they reveal the name of the CI, then no one will want to be a CI, that it is the entire point of confidentiality.

She offered to let the Congressmen view the document at FBI HQ to protect the CI.  Comer refused.  Now they are bringing the document with a security detail, to a secured room on the Capital, for Comer and his partner on the committee to view.  They will not be given the document, so as to protect the CI.  If they are forced to hand over the document, the name of the CI will be redacted to protect them.  Without the name of the CI, Congress can do essentially.....nothing.

Thus this is, again, a nothing burger.  Really do you trust Comer at all?  AT ALL?  Seriously???  He's a political hack with his lips attached to Trump **** just trying to make as much political hay as he can.  SMH

No, I did not learn that part until now.  I left work early today, so I missed the late day new cycle, but thanks for alerting me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The White House: nothing to see here... - SunsetBengal - 06-02-2023, 08:23 PM